- 6 m
- 2.5 m
- 3.2 m
- 3300 kg
- Maxlast husbil:
- 4300 kg
- Inkluderade km/vecka:
- 1000 km
- 3.2L turbocharged Duratorq I5
- Manuell växellåda
- Säten under körning:
It took me a long time to find Winnie Bird because I was looking for a motorhome that was compact and easy to drive, but still had everything. I especially like that Winnie has 2 double beds that are set up ready to go, one above the cabin and one at the back. Not having to fold things down and make up beds each night is a big plus. I was also looking for a motor home that had toilet and shower facilities in the middle of the motor home. That way guests can go to the toilet without bothering other people because their beds are at each end of the van.
I also like the fact that the front driver and passenger seats swivel around to face dining area, which gives you 2 more comfortable chairs to sit in and it also saves space.
The bathroom area is a great size and equiped with a toilet, shower and sink area, with plenty of cupboard space.
The kitchen has everything you need. Fridge, freezer, microwave, grill, gas hotplates, sink, pantry plus cupboards and draws which are fully equiped for all your cooking needs.
Another big plus, is that Winnie has a huge storage area under the back double bed, which can be accessed from inside by lifting the bed up, or from a two way access door from the outside.
Winnie Also has a great roll out awning, fly screen front door, fly screens and blinds on all the windows.
She has a bike rack for 4 bikes, 2 large batteries, solar, gas and a generator is available on request for $15 per day rate. This means she can run off grid if need be. NB: Air-condition and heating only works on plug in powered sites or with generator.
She is easy to drive on normal licence and fits into open air standard parking space (not in under cover parking spaces and drive throughs however, due to height being 3.2metres)
Motor homes are a great way to travel and enjoy our beautiful country without the hassle of hotel bookings and pitching tents!. Easy to set up just stop! :) For outdoor living roll out the outdoor carpet and the awning (not when windy though), set up the chairs and table which only takes a few minutes and you're done, ready for a chilled beer or a wine!
Winnie has had some New Upgrades in the last few months while we were in lockdown, listed below
1. New outside awning
2. New Microwave
3. New Fridge
4. New Mattresses
5. New Reverse Camera
6. New Radio system with all the mod cons
7. All new tyres and break pads
8. New cabin few mirror
WINNIES PICK UP POINT IS GOUGHS BAY 15 MIN FROM MANSFIELD IN COUNTRY VICTORIA.
You are welcome to leave your car here while you travel.
NB: DROP OFF & PICK UP IS AVAILABLE in some areas, but costs do apply.
Winnie Also comes fully kitted out with all kitchen needs, including the basics such as cooking utensils, soaps, oil, garbage bags, fly spray, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar,
foil and cling wrap, sunscreen, first aid kit, hairdryer, mozzie coils, toilet paper, tissues, paper towel, playing cards, tool kit
She also has 4 chairs, 2 tables, BBQ, Spare Gas bottle, Esky, Bike rack for 4 Bikes and much more. With these bigger items Please let me know what items you need so I can make sure they are on board!!
NB: A generator is available at a cost of $15.00 per day!
Once you book a full list of what's on board will be sent to you so you DON'T OVERPACK.
HINT! Pack your clothes and food in soft bags so you can put away and have more space!!
ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS:
FOOD & DRINK
P.S. ALL LINEN, TEA TOWELS AND SPONGES SUPPLIED!!
- Lämplig för långa personer
- 4 Sovplatser (Franskbädd, 2 separata sängar, Alkovsäng)
1. Please No off road driving, sealed roads only (except for short distances entering campsites) and don't go over speed limits, top speed of 100km hr
2. Empty Toilet before returning or charges apply
3. Fill fuel tank before returning or charges of $2.50 per litre apply
4 Empty Grey water before returning or charges apply
5. Fill Water tank before returning
6. Return Winnie Bird in the condition it was hired to you in. (clean her inside and out)
7. Let me know if anything has broken or not working properly.
8. Please no animals on Beds and bedding covers, please bring bedding for your furry friend.
9. Please return everything to the correct location.
10. Empty toilet each night in case "Winnie Bird" becomes a Bad Smell!
11. Strictly no smoking inside "Winnie Bird" as she hates it!
12. Strictly NO Festivals (GPS tracker is in this vehicle)
13. All fines / infringement notices and tolls are responsibility/ payable by the hirer
14. This Motor Home is a 6 speed MANUAL so you need to be able to drive a manual vehicle.
15. Early pick up and/or late drop off can be arranged at $50.
Also Pick up and drop off to airport $50 each way.
16. Winnie comes with 1000km free of charge and any further kms are changed at $0.50 per km.
Most importantly have fun!! :)
Depositionen för detta campingfordon är kr 12 000. Depositionen kommer att återbetalas till dig efter att hyresperioden är slut, förutsatt att fordonet lämnas tillbaka i samma skick som vid upphämtning.
Paula was so helpful and accommodating and Winnie was clean and comfortable and equipped with everything you need .
Would highly recommend if anyone was thinking of doing this, to do it. We sure would do it again.